Puesto vacante: Radiologos para dinamarca
Descripción de la oferta:
Staff specialist, Radiology
You will work in a Danish public hospital with stable surroundings, attractive working conditions, possibilities for professional development, a better work-life balance and a future life and career in one of Europe’s top welfare states, in Scandinavia.
Apply now if you are:
• Specialized in Radiology
• Motivated for living and working abroad
• Able to take part in our free intensive language course, organized in Budapest
• Proficient in spoken and written English
You have experience and interest in:
• Diagnostic Imaging (CT, MRI and Ultrasound Techniques)
• Abominal Radiology OR
• Thoracic Radiology OR
• Oncoradiology OR
• Emergency Radiology
What can you expect?
• Permanent contract
• € 104.000 minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
• 37 hour working week
• 6 weeks paid holiday
• Free 5 months intensive language course for you and suitably for your family depending on needs
• Monthly € 800 settlement assistance, plus € 70 extra support per child, free accommodation
and childcare in Budapest during the language training
• A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
• Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes, in finding kindergarten, school, flat, house
• Spouse employment assistance
• € 2600 relocation assistance if you are on your own, € 4000 if you are moving with your
• And much more
Who are we?
Our client will assist you in realizing the possibility of a job in Danish health care. Our approach focuses on the well-being and success of you and your family. Since 2007, the company has proudly supported several hundreds of medical professionals and their family members from a wide range of EU countries to work and live abroad.